[asterisk-users] How to set PRI line timeout value

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Mon Mar 2 14:21:29 CST 2009

I have a PRI line and I am having problems setting the ringtimeout on the
dial application to more than 29.

If I set ringtimeout to 29 on the dial application call and I do not answer
the ringing phone then I correctly get DIALSTATUS set to NOANSWER.

If I set ringtimeout to any value over 29 on the dial application call and I
do not answer the ringing phone then I go to extension h and have DIALSTATUS
set to CANCEL.

I have tried setting pritimer T305 to 15000 to see if I could cause this
problem to occur after 15 seconds but that did not change the behavior. I am
not sure if there is a setting I can set to increase the 30 second timeout
that is occurring to some higher value.

Does anyone know why the PRI line does not want to ring for more than 30
seconds?

TIA
--
Jim Dickenson