[asterisk-users] Compiling to use IMAP: how?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Mon Mar 2 08:48:59 CST 2009

Hey, all.  I was going through a "make configure" on my Asterisk 1.4.23
Ubuntu box, and noticed something I'd forgotten: Asterisk now supports
IMAP_STORAGE.  However, when I highlight it, it tells me that there's an
unmet dependency, presumably for imap_tk.  I've "apt-get installed"
everything I can think of that might be pertinent after some Googling
(e.g., uw-imapd; uw-mailutils), and nothing's changed.

So: what/how do I need to install to meet this dependency?

Thanks!

-Ken

believed to be clean.