[asterisk-users] MeetMe not prompting for PIN

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Tue Jun 30 15:39:58 CDT 2009

Hello, all.  I must be brain cramping badly on our Asterisk 1.6.1.1
installation.  Our MeetMe macros are working fine except they do not
prompt for a PIN.  So I made a very simple conference room:

exten => 7777,1,MeetMe(123456,cMaAsx,123456)

Shouldn't this prompt the user who dials 7777 to enter a PIN before
entering the conference room whether or not a PIN is defined in
meetme.conf? I have tried it both ways and tried using the P flag.  The
user is never prompted.  What am I missing? Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com