[asterisk-users] Resetting CDRs on inbound calls

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Mon Jun 29 20:59:26 CDT 2009

Hello, all.  I see that I can use the C flag in Dial() to reset the CDRs
and plan to use this for outbound calling since our carrier does not
bill us until the call is answered.

We'd like to do this for inbound calls from the PSTN since we pay for
inbound and outbound minutes.  However, it doesn't seem to make sense to
do this with Dial() because we have an automated attendant which answers
the call with Answer() and can add many seconds to the call length.  How
does one reset the CDRs in this case? Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com