[asterisk-users] OT: Mobile voip - WCell

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Jun 29 13:13:33 CDT 2009

Not related to asterisk: but I figured someone here would have used them
before?

Has anyone tried http://www.wcell.com/ab/ZnJpZW5kLzEwNjI=  yet?

Looks like they have a voip app for your mobile handset sending voice
calls out over your data service or wifi for 1c per minute calls both in
the USA and internationally.

Wondering if i should sign up with them for my trip to Australia next
month. Only problem is $10 minimum to get the account started.

Any thoughts or is it crap and the at&t data service doesn't work well
enough to use this.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc