[asterisk-users] Dail in modem

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:59:04 CDT 2009

Sorry i replied late bcz i have to do some other work
I have a new required functionality. that is
Develop a Client server application that will communicate using a
normal modem with out connecting to internet.(Client with a PC and
modem will dail the number of server it will be a PSTN number (Not an
ISP like thing) and the server with modem will recieve the call and
receive some data and return results).

Direct communication like hyper terminal. no connection to internet.

i have tried TAPI(C#) and JTAPI (java) but dont get sucess.

I am thinking Asterisk can handle that  using TDM 400P card

regards
Shakeel Abbas