[asterisk-users] unwanted locution

Xavier Cardil cardil.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:00:00 CDT 2009

I meant that we hear an audio stream typical from an IVR application, that
says press 1 if you want to . . blabla press two if you want to . . . We
have checked the configuration and the code of our IVR application but we
can't see why this is playing, and only in some calls, not in all calls. We
don't know about the procedence of that audio stream . . . Sorry for the
double post but I thought it wasn't sent.

Thank you.