[asterisk-users] Centrale FastAgi server down

Arjan Kroon | Mobillion Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl
Fri Jun 26 08:46:27 CDT 2009

Hi,

Your correct, this the best way.
But we don't have any 'balancing' on the localhost.
In some cases we have to connect directly to a central database. (we
have only one central database)

If the machine where the central database is running on, is down, than
FastAgi will try to connect to this machine, but fails and the
application will go to the hangup clause.

Is there a environment option that I can set, so that FastAgi won't go
to the hangup clause, but go the the next line in the dailplan.

Regards,

Arjan Kroon