[asterisk-users] PHP AGI Not Working and Odd Behavior

Leah Newmark lnewmark at capalon.com
Thu Jun 25 12:56:29 CDT 2009

I think I found the part of my AGI the script is stuck at.

The #!/usr/bin/php command was fine. What the agi debug I believe is
displaying is the output of this:
 $in = fopen("php://stdin","r");

Which explains what I thought was "cached"
 -- the same #!/usr/bin/php5 -q command repeatedly failing was NOT the
opening of my script, but rather the <stdin>

I'm going to play around more with this, but in case anyone has a
similar problem, they'll have a starting place.

Thanks!