[asterisk-users] PHP AGI Not Working and Odd Behavior

Leah Newmark lnewmark at capalon.com
Thu Jun 25 10:11:46 CDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm editing directly on the server....

I've been doing AGIs for, what, 4 years now? I have never been *this* stumped!

>/I also have noticed odd behavior. When I edit an AGI, the changes aren't
/>/always showing up in the running of the script via asterisk.
/
May be a  total red herring (I'm using an old version of Trixbox)
but if I edit my PHPs on a Windows machine and upload using FTP, they
will only run if I fire up Nano and save the file on the Asterisk box.