[asterisk-users] GUI for Asterisk

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Jun 25 07:31:34 CDT 2009

Why ask for a GUI ?

--> I do not ask for one... my customer does.

Realtime (did some reading) + custom webinterface seems indeed one of
the best solutions.
Then the thing is that I am not a programmer. I am a graduated network
engineer with affection towards VoIP and OpenSource (Asterisk). I do
know PHP + MySQL...
Will have to do some studying then...