[asterisk-users] GUI for Asterisk

Jaswinder Singh vicky.r at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 04:56:38 CDT 2009

If you plan it right from the start, FreePBX can save hell lot of time.
Instead of fixing in include files, you can also create custom contexts from
within the GUI now, i am sure there is a module for that as well. As said
above, either stick fully to GUI or fully to manual configurations. Ugly
mixing of the two will definitely bite you later on if you don't know what
you are doing .