[asterisk-users] GUI for Asterisk

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Jun 25 04:02:44 CDT 2009

Tzafrir Cohen,

if mixing hand-written configs with GUI-configs is not 'good practise',
then how to build a scalable Asterisk IP-PBX where the customer is not
100% dependent of the implementer ?

Like I already said, I got the remark "To add a new phone, I do not want
to be forced to call you". And I don't see a CEO of a meat-company
learning some vim-skills...

I don't know how to put "the simpler administration" into the hands of a
noob, without me having to put a 100% support into the contract (which
is overkill).

Jonas.