[asterisk-users] How to force TDM410 to alaw

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Tue Jun 23 15:53:01 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 11:32:08AM -0500, Shaun Ruffell wrote:
> Alex Samad wrote:
> > I am having some problem forcing my tdm410 to alaw over ulaw...
>
> You will want to set the alawoverride module parameter to 1. i.e.
> 'modprobe wctdm24xxp alawoverride=1' or alternatively, edit your
> /etc/modprobe.d/dahdi file and add a line "options wctdm24xxp
> alawoverride=1"

you know I checked modinfo a couple of times and missed it, wondering if
this could be added to the opermode=AUSTRALIA to set alaw as default

Alex

--
"You're probably wondering why somebody who has been in politics is talking about Social Security. After all, it's been called the third rail of American politics. You grab a hold of it, and you get electrified."

	- George W. Bush
03/04/2005
South Bend, IN