[asterisk-users] GSM mobile trunks

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Tue Jun 23 09:13:50 CDT 2009

Have you seen the new GSM module for the TDM-400 card? It fits right in
where you would normally have an FXO or FXS daughter card. Not sure
about the price but it stands to be cheaper than any external device.
Also allows for considerable density. Not sure about availability.

http://www.mgraves.org/voip/2009/04/new-tdm-gsm-module-for-asterisk/

http://www.asteriskgsmmodule.com/index.html

Michael

--Original Message Text---