[asterisk-users] Asterisk + mySQL

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 03:22:47 CDT 2009

Hi

The calldate column is the date and time of the call, here's the
definition of the cdr table

CREATE TABLE `cdr` (
`calldate` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
`clid` varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
`src` varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
`dst` varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
`dcontext` varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
`channel` varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
`dstchannel` varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
`lastapp` varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
`lastdata` varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
`duration` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`billsec` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`disposition` varchar(45) NOT NULL default '',
`amaflags` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`accountcode` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
`userfield` varchar(255) NOT NULL default ''
);

ALTER TABLE `cdr` ADD `uniqueid` VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL default '';
ALTER TABLE `cdr` ADD INDEX ( `calldate` );
ALTER TABLE `cdr` ADD INDEX ( `dst` );
ALTER TABLE `cdr` ADD INDEX ( `accountcode` );

I got that info from here

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cdr+mysql

Ish

jonas kellens wrote:
> [Jun 22 17:51:48] ERROR[13726]: cdr_addon_mysql.c:249 mysql_log:
> mysql_cdr: Failed to insert into database: (1054) Unknown column
> 'calldate' in 'field list'  == Spawn extension
>
> I have the following columns (for billing) :
>
> accountcode src dst dcontext clid channel
> dstchannel lastapp lastdata start answer end duration
> billsec disposition amaflags
>
> Why does it want to write to a column calldate ?? Where is this defined ??
>
> Thanks for the help !
> Jonas.
>

> On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 14:13 -0500, Miguel Molina wrote:
>> jonas kellens escribió:
>>>>

>>> Are there other modules I need to load or unload ??
>>>
>>> asterisk*CLI> module show like cdr
>>> Module
>>> Description                              Use Count
>>> cdr_addon_mysql.so             MySQL CDR
>>> Backend                        0
>>> app_setcdruserfield.so         CDR user field
>>> apps                      0
>>> func_cdr.so                    CDR dialplan
>>> function                    0
>>> app_cdr.so                     Tell Asterisk to not maintain a CDR
>>> for  0
>>> cdr_manager.so                 Asterisk Manager Interface CDR
>>> Backend   0
>>> app_forkcdr.so                 Fork The CDR into 2 separate
>>> entities    0
>>> cdr_csv.so                     Comma Separated Values CDR
>>> Backend       0
>>> cdr_custom.so                  Customizable Comma Separated Values
>>> CDR  0
>>> 8 modules loaded
>>> asterisk*CLI> module show like odbc
>>> Module
>>> Description                              Use Count
>>> 0 modules loaded
>>> asterisk*CLI> module show like sql
>>> Module
>>> Description                              Use Count
>>> cdr_addon_mysql.so             MySQL CDR
>>> Backend                        0
>>> app_addon_sql_mysql.so         Simple Mysql
>>> Interface                   0
>>> res_config_mysql.so            MySQL RealTime Configuration
>>> Driver      0
>>> 3 modules loaded
>>>
>>> modules.conf :
>>>
>>> autoload=yes