[asterisk-users] Crash process Asterisk

Adrien Lemoine alemoine at legos.fr
Mon Jun 22 08:27:13 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I posted here some days ago about a crash of my Asterisk process.

To remember, Asterisk runs in version 1.2.7.1 on RedHat AS 4.

The process crashed again but this time I have previously put the option -g.

By following this : http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+debugging
and the section "Backtracing a core dump file in /tmp" I have obtained the
output in attached.

But I don't really understand what that's means. If someone is a coredump
reader, it will be fine to help me understanding the reason(s) of the crash.

Regards,

Adrien