[asterisk-users] Nobody picked up in 20000 ms

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 10:28:21 CDT 2009

On 06/21/09 11:05, Steve Totaro wrote:

[snip]
>When watching the CLI does it take 20 seconds before the "Nobody Picked up"
>line to appear?
>
>If so, I suspect the problem is with the phone, maybe a feature like
>forwarding or DND.

No, it does not wait 20sec. after the first ring it goes directly to voicemail (so a second or two).
The strange part is that when I call the same extensions from PSTN line it rings 20 sec. so about 3 or 4 rings; it only happens when I try to call internally
from one extension to another.
The extensions that are only effected are on one Sipura unit (two extensions) other sipura units ring just fine. So one might think that the Sipura unit is
defective but it rings OK when call comes from PSTN line (another sipura unit).

--
Joseph