[asterisk-users] Asterisk + mySQL

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Fri Jun 19 14:13:25 CDT 2009

jonas kellens escribió:
> On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 11:52 -0500, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
>> In modules.conf:  noload => cdr_csv.so
>>

> Are there other modules I need to load or unload ??
>
> asterisk*CLI> module show like cdr
> Module
> Description                              Use Count
> cdr_addon_mysql.so             MySQL CDR
> Backend                        0
> app_setcdruserfield.so         CDR user field
> apps                      0
> func_cdr.so                    CDR dialplan
> function                    0
> app_cdr.so                     Tell Asterisk to not maintain a CDR
> for  0
> cdr_manager.so                 Asterisk Manager Interface CDR
> Backend   0
> app_forkcdr.so                 Fork The CDR into 2 separate
> entities    0
> cdr_csv.so                     Comma Separated Values CDR
> Backend       0
> cdr_custom.so                  Customizable Comma Separated Values
> CDR  0
> 8 modules loaded
> asterisk*CLI> module show like odbc
> Module
> Description                              Use Count
> 0 modules loaded
> asterisk*CLI> module show like sql
> Module
> Description                              Use Count
> cdr_addon_mysql.so             MySQL CDR
> Backend                        0
> app_addon_sql_mysql.so         Simple Mysql
> Interface                   0
> res_config_mysql.so            MySQL RealTime Configuration
> Driver      0
> 3 modules loaded
>
> modules.conf :
>
> autoload=yes
> noload=pbx_gtkconsole.so
> load=res_musiconhold.so
> load=cdr_addon_mysql.so
> noload=chan_alsa.so
>
> Why is there a /res_mysql.conf/ and a /cdr_mysql.conf/ ?? They both
> look alike...

There's no other modules you need to load/unload. To disable CSV CDR
recording just add what Tilghman told you into modules.conf.

cdr_mysql.conf is for MySQL CDR backend database settings.
res_mysql.conf is for MySQL Asterisk Realtime Architecture (ARA) backend
database settings.

Cheers,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina