[asterisk-users] Dail in modem

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:10:15 CDT 2009

Hello

Actually i am required to make  two application

1) that user use
2) that is deployed on server

Application for user will be just like the windows standard connection
using dail up modem but user will dail my PSTN number instead of the
number we inter provided by ISP.

on deployed server side we will get he usename and pass and other
parameters of application and then use them in java code

is it possible ? (nothing is impossible but for a Asterisk and java
developer with limited time frame)

Thanks