[asterisk-users] asterisk-gui: http://id_address:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 16:47:53 CDT 2009

Hello List;

Actually based on what I read at Guru that after I did the installation and configuration of the asterisk-gui, I can access it using the link:

http://id_address:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html

I tried to search for something like /asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html but did not find it at all, where this cfgadvanced.html?

Another issue: if we look for the above link, the question is: do I configure the httpd server and determine the root directory, so the root directory should contain the /asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html? Any advise?

So how the installation will know the default httpd path and install the asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html under that default?

Any advise?

Regards
Bilal