[asterisk-users] Asterisks, Sip to Local PRI/PTSN issue

Andres andres at telesip.net
Thu Jun 18 16:24:23 CDT 2009

 > Protocol Discriminator: Q.931 (8)  len=5
 > Call Ref: len= 2 (reference 27418/0x6B1A) (Originator)
 > Message type: CONNECT ACKNOWLEDGE (15)
!! Got reject for frame 69, but we have nothing -- resetting!
NEW_HANGUP DEBUG: Calling q931_hangup, ourstate Active, peerstate
Connect Request

The remote switch does not like your CONNECT ACKNOWLEDGE message.  I
have no idea why but my first guess would be to play around with the
'switchtype' in your chan_dahdi.conf.  Another thing to try is to
enable/disable 'facilityenable' as well to see if it changes anything.

Andres
http://www.neuroredes.com