[asterisk-users] Voicemail Password

Darrin Henshaw DHenshaw at Ignition.bm
Thu Jun 18 12:49:34 CDT 2009

Does anyone know of a way to force the voicemail password for users to be of a certain length? We've setup operator=yes within our voicemail.conf and want to have the users use a long password to prevent possible guessing by external parties. I'm not seeing any such option in my research. If it doesn't exist it might be a decent feature. Thanks.

Running:  1.4.25, on CentOS 4.7

Cheers,

Darrin Henshaw

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or parties' to whom it is addressed. All comments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ignition. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Thanks for considering the environmental impact before printing this email.