[asterisk-users] dahdi and overlapdial problem

Bjoern Metzdorf bm at turtle-entertainment.de
Thu Jun 18 12:40:46 CDT 2009

Hi there,

we have a problem with dahdi and overlapdial. We are running an E1 in
Germany and are in need of overlapdial. The E1 is connected to a Sangoma
A101.

As soon as overlapdial is set to "yes" we have problems with incoming
audio on the dahdi channels. When set to "no" all audio is fine.

Basically we can choose between being able to receive calls or to place
calls :)

Details:

Software:
asterisk-1.6.1.0.tar.gz
libpri-1.4.9.tar.gz
dahdi-linux-2.1.0.4.tar.gz
dahdi-tools-2.1.0.2.tar.gz
wanpipe-3.4.1.tgz

chan_dadhi.conf:
[trunkgroups]
[channels]
context=from-pstn
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
internationalprefix=00
nationalprefix=0
overlapdial=no
;Sangoma A101 port 1 [slot:5 bus:3 span:1] <wanpipe1>
switchtype=euroisdn
echocancel=yes
signalling=pri_cpe
channel =>1-15,17-31

/etc/dahdi/system.conf:
# Span 1: WPE1/0 "wanpipe1 card 0" (MASTER) HDB3/CCS/CRC4
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
# termtype: te
bchan=1-15,17-31
echocanceller=mg2,1-15,17-31