[asterisk-users] Asterisk + mySQL

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Jun 18 10:08:44 CDT 2009

There are some things that are not that clear to me :

When I want to write CDR-info to an external MySQL-DB

- do I need to install the asterisk-addons prior to installing Asterisk
or after having installed Asterisk ??
- How do I tell Asterisk not to write CDR-info to the Master.csv file
but into the remote MySQL-DB ? By editing cdr_mysql.conf and pointing to
an external MySQL-server it seems to me that this is not enough to tell
Asterisk to stop writing CDR-info also to the Master.csv-file.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jonas.