[asterisk-users] asterisk and openvpn and sip

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Thu Jun 18 04:44:03 CDT 2009

Usually this is a routing error with openvpn setup and asterisk thinking
it needs to route someway other than the vpn. If the originating packets
have an external ip address asterisk might send them back out another route

Have a look using tcpdump on the server to see where the returned
packets are destined

Cheers Duncan