[asterisk-users] no sdp or contact replacement using externip

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 08:39:51 CDT 2009

Hi all! Do anybody has a full working environment using externip on an asterisk box behind a nat? I tried with two diferent boxes (Elastix-1.4.24 e Trixbox-1.4.22-3)and the asterisk do not replace neither contact, neither sdp headers info with the externip informed on sip.conf general parameters.

I used these two statements:

externip=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
localnet=192.168.200.0/255.255.255.0

Do anybody in list had those dificulties? That's strange because I could not make this work on two diferent instalations! Trying hard to think about what's missing.

Regards,

Ricardo.