[asterisk-users] Asterisk PSTN connection

kavitha N K kavitha_nk at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 06:21:20 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I am new to Asterisk and have a basic question. I am using Asterisk as PSTN gateway and want to connect Asterisk to a PSTN switch. We have ordered a Digium T1 card.

I have installed the basic asterisk software and tried a call with dummy extension. Can someone please tell what all software i need to install to connect to PSTN switch along with installing digium T1 card ? Do I need any other hardware to do this?

-Regards

kavitha