[asterisk-users] tdm loosing interrupts and latency

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Mon Jun 15 22:46:36 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 08:19:33PM -0500, Lyle Giese wrote:
> Alex Samad wrote:
> > Hi

[snip]

> > as you can see with the interrupts the wctdm24xxp0 is above eth0 (local
> > lan) and eth3 (my adsl)
> >
> > eth1 is wireless and not heavily used
> >

> > So any one had this problems, any other possible solution to this ?
> >

> > How to engage digium to providing a fix for this ?
> >
> > Alex
> >

> If your ppp is dropping, that means you have lost Internet connectivity,
> correct?  If that is the case, then that is your problem as Asterisk
> does not tolerate the lose of DNS resolution very well.

I think you have missed the point of the question. But I use and
internal dns server, I understand if I lose my adsl my voip calls will
be lost, but I also route some calls out pstn, they should stay.

But the problem is with the digium driver not with asterisk (which make
s me think this might not be the right mailing list !)

--
"The suicide bombings have increased. There's too many of them."

	- George W. Bush
08/15/2001
Albuquerque, NM