[asterisk-users] Open Source Soft Phone

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Mon Jun 15 14:00:42 CDT 2009

Well, lets just take the OP out and shoot him!

GEESH! Can we all just move on, or MUST we waste more and more time and
messages sent to reportedly 10,000 people on this unimportant issue.

The original responder could have simply answered the guy's question or
even better said nothing, instead of acting as self appointed list
police, which we certainly don't need even more of!

Peg Leg O'Brien

Christopher Stamper wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Geoff Lane <geoff at gjctech.co.uk
> <mailto:geoff at gjctech.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>     Only received once here.
>

> Only once here also, using gmail.
>

>     IOW, it looks to me like the list server had a hiccough and
>     Christopher wrongly accused the OP.
>

> Steve did the 'accusing', not me... ;-)
>
> --
> Christopher Stamper