[asterisk-users] Click-to-dial CTI for Windows

Stefanov, Milen Milen.Stefanov at compuware.com
Mon Jun 15 06:55:52 CDT 2009

Hello guys,

Is there a decent click-to-dial CTI which works well with Asterisk?
We have vanilla asterisk implementation and I have tried a few (ADA,
Outcall etc) but they have poor documentation and don't work very well.

We are looking for an application which can allow us to dial a number
from Outlook and IE/Firefox for outbound calls and get a pop-up for
inbound calls with call history using a hardware deskphone.
It seems simple - but nothing so far fits the bill.
Can you recommend something?

Thanks!
Milen

Compuware Limited (company number 1522537) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 163 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4AA, Berkshire, United Kingdom.