[asterisk-users] No voice from the callee

Shanavaz E A shanavaz_ea at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 08:15:59 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have reinstalled Asterisk 1.4 on a machine which was previously running
Asterisk 1.2 on Cent OS 4.7. It had a 24 port digium analog card TDM2400. I
am using this machine only for making outgoing calls. Everything was working
fine with Asterisk 1.2. But after I did the reinstallation with 1.4, I am
not able to hear any voice from the other end when I make a call. The call
is going out and landing properly, the callee is answering my call. But I am
not hearing anything, even ringing sound.

Also from the same server, I am using an IAX trunk with another server
having a E1 card, and making outgoing call. That's working fine. (But here
the problem is DTMF is not passed in any call I make)

Could anybody please help me, what could be the problem with the analog card
method.

Thanks in Advance,

Shanavaz.