[asterisk-users] Snom, Asterisk and Patton SN1400 - sending bye instead of hold

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Fri Jun 12 14:34:39 CDT 2009

Stefan Agethen schrieb:
> Hey Everyone, once again - last time to publish this..

Hey, you posted this on Jun 8, 10 and 12.

> i am using Asterisk 1.4.21.1 with a old Patton SN1400 and some SNOM
> 300,320,360 Devices.

Which firmware version is on the phones?

I can't remember having seen any problems on the Snoms related to
putting calls on hold.

You could try to post on http://groups.google.de/group/gemeinschaft-users
(gemeinschaft-users at googlegroups.com) even if you're not using
Gemeinschaft. Maybe somebody happens to know why that doesn't work.
Just make sure to say "Ich verwende zwar nicht Gemeinschaft, aber
vielleicht hat trotzdem jemand zufällig einen Tipp für mich."
And I'd start the subject with "OT" (off-topic).

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister: Neuwied B14998