[asterisk-users] Current possible values for DIALSTATUS?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Jun 12 08:01:02 CDT 2009

According to app_dial.c  these are the present values (1.4.25-rc2; I assume
these are the same for 1.6.1.1)

"    DIALSTATUS   - This is the status of the call:\n"

"                   CHANUNAVAIL | CONGESTION | NOANSWER | BUSY | ANSWER |
CANCEL\n"

"                   DONTCALL | TORTURE | INVALIDARGS\n"

  _____