[asterisk-users] Automatic Calling Feature?

Christopher Stamper christopherstamper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 07:43:03 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:

>>  Nerdvittles.com has a nice example of this, when they are up.  They used
>> it for Phone trees for a school or something like that.  Took less than 30
>> minutes to put in my dialplan and use
>>
> Sounds like exactly what I am looking for...

I went to nerdvittles.com and searched, but couldn't find it.

you can have a script generate a list of call files which automatically
> ring the callers in the list and play a message

I may have to end up doing that. Problem is, the people who will be
recording the message want it to be really easy; like, call a number, talk
and hang up. I guess I could do that, but it may end up becoming a huge
project...

I was hoping that someone already had done this.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep looking!

--
Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper at gmail.com
Web: http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg