[asterisk-users] multiple PRI's in one group ..how??

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Fri Jun 12 03:49:02 CDT 2009

Hello,
I was testing my asterisk for a while with 1.6 without much problem.

Now i am trying to install a new system with asterisk 1.4 but now i am
using a dual pri card instead of single pri.(TE220P)

What i want is to use both PRI ports as group.

Now i have zaptel.conf file created as follows

-------------------------zaptel.conf--------------------------
# Span 1: TE2/0/1 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1" (MASTER)
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
# termtype: te
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
# Span 2: TE2/0/2 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2"
span=2,1,0,ccs,hdb3
# termtype: te
bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47
# Global data
loadzone        = us
defaultzone     = us

As i see from some web examples i made my zapata.conf as follows..

-------------------zapata.conf------------------------

[channels]
   language=en
   context=default
   switchtype=euroisdn
   ;If you connect to a hicom PBX set your ISDN Numbering Plan Identifier
to unknown.
   pridialplan=unknown
   prilocaldialplan=unknown
   signalling=pri_cpe
   usecallerid=yes
   hidecallerid=no
   callwaiting=yes
   usecallingpres=yes
   callwaitingcallerid=yes
   threewaycalling=yes
   transfer=yes
   cancallforward=yes
   callreturn=yes
   echocancel=yes
   echocancelwhenbridged=yes
   rxgain=0.0
   txgain=0.0
   group=1
   callgroup=1
   pickupgroup=1
   immediate=no

   group = 1
   channel => 1-15
   channel => 17-31
   channel => 32-46
   channel => 48-62

First of all, im not sure if that config is correct or not...
Any corrections are welcome about creating group.
Second..
What should i write to my freepbx zap configurator. "g1" as zap identifier???