[asterisk-users] [SPAM] RE: SIP hacked connection?

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Thu Jun 11 17:10:51 CDT 2009

>>>Very few calls have been made this way, trivial cost, but it is slightly
worrying.

  That's what I thought when they hacked into one of my systems, but it is
not the cost of the calls, it is the purposed of the calls you should watch
out for.  The FBI contacted the owner of the PBX, and inquired him about
calls being made from "his company" doing credit card soliciting.

CS