[asterisk-users] Asterisk to CCM

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:23:25 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Jimmy Ezell<jezell at hmhca.com> wrote:
> Still  no luck getting this to work.  I have been looking at the CallManager
> Logs but so far that is worse then useless.  Anyone out there have any luck
> connecting Asterisk 1.4 and Cisco CallManager 3.3(5)?

Not exactly. We have luck loading the SIP firmware on the Cisco phones
and having the Cisco phones register directly as SIP devices with
asterisk. That works great for us. We also have great success running
SIP between the Cisco routers (3845) and asterisk.

There's also a chan_skinny, aka SCCP support in asterisk, but I've
never used it myself.

I've never tried to integrate these things with Call Manager. First of
all, I don't have a license for CCM, and second I already have
asterisk setup the way I want it.