[asterisk-users] Called party name with Cisco-2,811 gateway

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 01:46:46 CDT 2009

Sorry for the delay...

2009/6/7 David Backeberg <dbackeberg at gmail.com>

>  On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 4:20 AM, Yehavi
> Bourvine<yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >   I am using a Cisco 2,811 gateway to connect Asterisk over PRI to our
> > Nortel TX-1 PBX. Up to now I had only the calling party names passed both
> > ways. After upgrading the Cisco to the latest release (12.4.24T) it began
> > honoring the "remote-part-ID" field sent by Asterisk and sends the called
> > name to the Nortel. However, I still do not get the called name from the
> > Nortel to Asterisk.
> >
> > Has anyone managed to make this working?
>
> There are a lot of choices when you set up your interconnectivity
> between your Cisco gear and the T1/PRI channels. If you post your
> dialpeer for this I'll take a look, although strictly speaking this
> isn't really an asterisk question.

Here is the extract from the configuratio of the gateway:

voice service voip

clid network-provided

qsig decode

allow-connections sip to sip

fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 4 hs-redundancy 2 fallback pass-through

g711alaw

controller E1 0/0/0

pri-group timeslots 1-31

!

interface Serial0/0/0:15

no ip address

encapsulation hdlc

isdn switch-type primary-qsig

isdn overlap-receiving

isdn not-end-to-end 64

isdn incoming-voice voice

isdn supp-service name calling profile Network-Extension operation-value-tag
local

isdn negotiate-bchan

isdn outgoing ie facility

isdn outgoing ie extended-facility