[asterisk-users] Chameleon Mail

Razza razza30 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:00:46 CDT 2009

I have quite an old version of Chameleon Mail, currently the prompts played
when leaving a message are –

    -- Executing VoiceMail("SIP/209-3b0e", "u5") in new stack

    -- Playing 'vm-theperson' (language 'en')

    -- Playing 'digits/5' (language 'en')

    -- Playing 'vm-isunavail' (language 'en')

    -- Playing 'vm-intro' (language 'en')

    -- Playing 'beep' (language 'en')

    -- Recording the message

I have completed all the pleasantries as part of a previous script, is there
a way I can get straight to the “beep”? Or play a different set of messages
for that mailbox?

Thanks in advance!