[asterisk-users] zap not coming online on fedora 8

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 16:55:36 CDT 2009

Hi Steve;

Currently with Dahdi, for the below configuration that we were using it in the rc.local, how it will be?

I think there should be something new to be used instead of ztcfg, what it is? And what about other lines? They need to be changed?

touch /var/lock/subsys/local
/sbin/modprobe wctdm
/sbin/ztcfg -vv
/usr/sbin/fxotune -s