[asterisk-users] voicemail

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Jun 9 09:19:50 CDT 2009

Since you restated this clearly, it seems to be a pretty simple 2 place
patch;  app_voicemail.c would need the option added to play the new messages
(add an I and O option to the existing b,u,s,g and j options) and
app_voicemailmain.c would need the option added to record them.  Steve
Edwards eats these patches for lunch.