[asterisk-users] Called party name with Cisco-2,811 gateway

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 03:20:23 CDT 2009

Hello,

  I am using a Cisco 2,811 gateway to connect Asterisk over PRI to our
Nortel TX-1 PBX. Up to now I had only the calling party names passed both
ways. After upgrading the Cisco to the latest release (12.4.24T) it began
honoring the "remote-part-ID" field sent by Asterisk and sends the
*called*name to the Nortel. However, I still do not get the called
name from the
Nortel to Asterisk.

Has anyone managed to make this working?

                                  Thanks! __Yehavi: