[asterisk-users] Sangoma A200 wt HW echo on 64bit Centos , 4 fxo and crosstalk!

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:29:56 CDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Gavin Henry<gavin.henry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Every call as soon as the sangoma card is live.
>
> Speak to Konrad on your techdesk for more info.
>
> Thanks.

I'll speak with him on Monday.

However if you can provide more information before Monday I will be
able to think beforehand on this matter.

So please confirm this. If you get an incoming call and send it to
Playback(demo-congrats) and then receive a second call and send it to
Playback(tt-monkeys), both callers will listen both demo-congrats and
tt-monkeys sounds?

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer