[asterisk-users] Sangoma A200 wt HW echo on 64bit Centos , 4 fxo and crosstalk!

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 13:47:21 CDT 2009

Hi,

Has anyone ever experienced crosstalk with sangoma analogue cards on 64bit?

We have exhausted every test to try and replicate this and find a
solution with Sangoma tech support, but we can not fix it.

We are about to try the card and four *seperate* UK BT lines in a 32bit system.

The current system is a 4gb, dual core cpu with  pbx in a flash 1.4,
Zaptel and Asterisk 1.4.21-2

Currently we have put in a temp OpenVOX tdm400 card and it works
perfectly. As soon as we swap that and use Sangoma via wanrouter we
get crosstalk. For example, if an existing call is happening and a new
internal to external call or vise versa happens, they can hear each
other, even just to IVR.

Any ideas? All wiring has been checked and this *does not*, I repeat,
*does not* happen with the Sangoma card. So what ever explaination we
come up with, that fact remains and we get stumped.

Oh, the card and four fxo modules have been completely replaced and
64bit has been compiled in the wanrouter driver and Sangoma tech
support have ran out of suggestions. We have also tried going down to
2gb on the 64bit system too.

Hopefully 32bit will work, but we have other clients on 64bit with
Sangoma and they work. What is the Sangoma latest stable 64bit driver
doing!

Thanks,

Gavin.

--