[asterisk-users] Friday June 5th @12 Noon EDT: Sipgate invades the USA, more HD Voice, Video chat

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 03:06:27 CDT 2009

Already Friday, the week went by in a Flash.

If you haven't yet registered for a free Sipgate DID, I suggest you go
do so. If you are in, or interested in the business, Sipgate has a few
tricks up their sleeves and you should be aware of them. Someone from
Sipgate will be joining the conference, which begins at

12 Noon EDT (9AM PDT, 10 Mountain, 11 Central, 5PM UK, 6 Central Europe)

ZipDX has a G.722 conference bridge available to VoIP Users Conference
members. See the site for numbers and instructions.

Sessions and info site: http://vuc.me

We are also testing a Flash "video chat" that will be available at the
same time as the conference. It shows up to 12 people at the moment.
Be sure to have your audio muted on the video page if you use it.

Video: http://vuc.me/video

That page will open at the same time as the wideband bridge, at 11:45 AM EDT.

You can test the video chat any time by going to http://tinychat.com/geek.

IRC #voip-users-conference on Freenode.net anytime day or night

PSTN (724) 444-7444  DTMF 22622# 1#
SIP: 7463#22622#1 at proxy.ideasip.com or connect to ts.x2z.eu
SIP G.722 200901 at login.zipdx.com