[asterisk-users] Asterisk AGI issues (at high load)

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Thu Jun 4 14:13:01 CDT 2009

I agree when people say that your problem is at the database and not Asterisk/AGI. Another thing came into my mind, thought: you're using G729 to your SIP peers, and that means Asterisk is doing all the transcoding.

How much idle CPU % top reports at high load? If this is too high (like 90%) you would need a dedicated transcoder: http://www.digium.com/en/products/voice/tc400b.php

Vinícius Fontes
www.asteriskforum.com.br - Informações e discussão sobre Asterisk e telefonia IP