[asterisk-users] Phones dropping registration, but asterisk thinks phones are still registered

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Thu Jun 4 13:51:59 CDT 2009

There were some serious issues with some of the earlier 1.4.x Asterisk
releases.  You say it's a production server and can't upgrade because of
that.  That is the one reason why you should upgrade.  There are
security risks with certain versions and some serious bugs that were
fixed.  While I can't say that the problem with "go away" with an
upgrade, you'll get better support if you are running a more recent version.