[asterisk-users] Question about core CDR system for multilpe servers

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Thu Jun 4 10:53:46 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Jeff LaCoursiere <jeff at jeff.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Danny Nicholas wrote:
>
>> Do you want a "live repository" or just a common gathering of the data?  If
>> LR then you should set up a deamon on each box to transfer records as they
>> occur using something like the DBI functionality of PERL.  If not, then just
>> do a mysql dump periodically and ssh the files to the common server.

Exactly my point.

There's a system name (or something similar) option in asterisk.conf
which would prepend system name to ${UNIQUEID}, so You just have to
make sure that uniqueid is enabled in cdr_addon_mysql, so each CDR in
database will be marked from specific system.

However I would suggest not doing heavy SELECT's on this database, set
up another slave for reports, as each table lock will cause asterisk
posting a CDR to wait (and current call posting a CDR will wait in
silence)

Regards,
Atis

--