[asterisk-users] Play a file while transfering a call

Marco Sambo derwidtel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 00:52:10 CDT 2009

Hi,
I do this by creating a directory "waitingtransfer" with only 1 file (the
audio message, the name isn't important, so you can change it everytime you
want) and then add new musiconhold class with specific "waitingtransfer"
directory. In your extensions.conf you change the musiconhold class to
waitingmessage class, and that's it!
For me works great!